R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 10:25 PM
Todd Hodge
TLRacing

Originally Posted by 5thscaleracer
I am going to socal tomorrow i will leave them some bracket sets probably 20 sets for people to check out.

As far as the new arm being produce..... I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and i got fed up with waiting so i had these made. It's bad enough i waited 3 months for the one way, i am on a 2 going on 3 months on the battery tray, and the ball links who knows when they will arrive. I think they are doing allot of testing with other versions of the JRXS so it's taking up time and money in producing regular parts for the JRXS.

There are a few things i will be gettign made in the next few weeks. 1 is alloy out drives using the 3/32 bearings. I have broken 2 of the outdrives already just by adjusting the diff the reinforced nylon can't keep up with it so an aluminum one is in development it will have a delrin insert where the bearings slide into so it will prvent from the typical wear marks of the conventional out drives. This will limit that dreaded pit that develops when the drive shaft pin bangs on the out drives over time.
The ball links are available. LOSA4253