R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR, your incompetence is showing again...
Old 10-26-2005, 06:08 PM
jamescam
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
yes, its been in several RevUps so far and a lot of talk regarding the race management team. This money will pay for a team of officials to run the national events. There will be more coming in announcements.....

as for your next post... yes, I realize.. I'm a bit frosty today in my responses and nobody knows why... well.... sorry. I am tired of the bashing and honestly, the ridiculous statements such as created this thread. Truly, if somebody has a better method to run the organization.... step up.. run for office.

but I don't see that.. I just see complaints of issues that are.. well, simply answered if somebody took the time to ask before bashing.
It is unfortunate you took my suggestion as complaining. Oh and people may have stood up and ran but the eligibility rule that was "supposedly" passed October 2004 by a room full of people that make up a good percentage of those eligible to run for VP which didn't appear until the August/September 2005 issue of Rev Up limits their ability.