R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For the new guys in the hobby
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 09:11 PM
tc3driver
Tech Initiate

Default re: jeffc

hey man... tell and the rest of the rc world how good it fealt when you saw your car ( the one you built ) go arround the track for the first time... I know that is it almost in describable!!!!

but some good adjectives
astonishing
exelent
killer
sweet
proud
holy **** it accually goes (lol)

I really can tell you why I am against rtr, mainly it as turned LHS' into hobby shop/toys r us/service center/complaint department... now I am gonna really rock the newby world!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT BUY YOUR CAR AT LARGE CHAIN SOTRES!!!!!!!!!!!!! the main reason is that they are the ones driving the proces down ( not so bad right) but at what cost... we are losing mom and pops shops ( like the one that I work for) left and right ( so what you may say, who cares) I would like to ask you howmany chain stores do you know of that offer help and service, how meany teach you how to start a gas car, for free, howmany employ people who have any experiance... my LCHS (LOCAL CHAIN HOBBY SHOP) employs college studenst who know nothing about the hobby... about what they sell... all they care about is that they sell it!!!!! sell sell sell..... who cares if they stay in it!!!!

I DO
dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

this hobby is my love... it is my life... it is what I do well!

and it erks me to see a bunch of profiteering A**holes who dont give a flyen f what the hell happens to the hobby as long as it makes them a buck now!

I currently train, manage, teach, and service all kind of cars, customers, and employees at my mom and pop shop... and I do take down less than the LCHS employee... you know why cause I love this hobby!

and there is nothig that I love more than the look on a kids face when he comes in and says LOOK WHAT I BUILT! dad standing nest to him... with a ( he had a lot of help) smile....

I LOVE THIS HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and with that I end this post!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by tc3driver; 10-05-2001 at 09:13 PM.