R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - lrp brushless esc
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 10:22 AM
TEAM-AE-4-EVER
Tech Adept

Davidka hit the nail on the head on this one! Speedmunkey, your waaay out of line! Making threats of violence!?! What's up with that!? It seems you only joined to cause more trouble than good. Not to mention the foul and offensive language you have been using. It really doesn't say much about you as there are better ways to argue your point. I think you have taken this thing too personally. I hope both you and Stealth can end this nonesence and get back to the topic at hand.

So ANYWAY.....

Originally Posted by TBone77
I'm now running the GTB w/ 6.5 and it's great. No problems at all.

The Sphere/NEO wasn't remotely ready for retail release, especially gauging by how widespread the problems have been.

I would have to agree with TBone77 on this one... It was posted on the off-road LRP thread. Now I know there are a bunch of you that think everything is just fine... but maybe a hurried release is what caused a number of the problems that have been experienced? I heard someone at the track say LRP was very delayed in their release because of a cogging issue?! Anyone know anything about that? Anyway, with Novak's high end Brushless release looming... they may have been forced to release the Sphere and NeoOne in a rush to try and grab market share?! Any thoughts or comments?