R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Not sure if he comes here...but watch out for...
Old 10-14-2002, 05:33 PM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Not sure if he comes here...but watch out for...

I'm not sure if this guy comes to this board or not, but somebody named-shawn hines using the email "Lou Magoo"[email protected] been giving me the run around on a deal.

It was for the RTR AxisPro I was selling. He has been emailing me questions about the car, almost daily, for over 2 weeks. We even exchanged mailing info. Finally, after two weeks, I told him to either send the money order by Saturday or I would try to find someone else to sell to. And believe it or not, this guy didn't say ANYTHING about sending the payment, but instead sent MORE questions!

Finally, I just told him that I thought he was playing games, and that I was through with having contact with him.

Then today, this guy sends me an email saying that he rode his bike 10 miles both ways, in the rain no less, to get the money for me. And that I was the one backing out of a verbal contract. I guess he missed that whole, him not sending any money thing. Or I guess I was supposed to wait forever.

Then, about 24 mintues later, he sends me another email saying that, "dispite my attitude"(I guess wanting to either sell the car to him or be done with him, AFTER more than TWO WEEKS, is attitude ) that he would still buy the car from me.......now wait, thats not the funniest part.....are you guys ready for this.....and he would pay me $30 LESS than what the price is!

I had to ask this guy was he on drugs or something! He has to be out of his mind or something!

I don't know if he comes to this board or not(I think he saw my ad on the hobbytalk board, maybe) but, watch out for this guy if you run into him here on this trading board or on that one. I don't know if he was just playing games or what, but he definitely wasn't trying to buy anything!

Thanks

Last edited by Darkseid; 10-14-2002 at 05:36 PM.