R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one rrr
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 04:46 PM
uaerc
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dynamite
when you say oil, i take it you mean shock oil? i'm running 30~40 weight oil, actually got 35 in atm to try it, but havent tested it yet as i'm waiting for some rods for my mega ... before i can do anything. i also generally run the silver springs front and rear - still got to get some more springs to test them out i think the lighter springs again will be a huge improvment on smaller tracks electric sized tracks.

your two speed shifting depends on how you have adjusted your 2 speed cam... manual says tighten then undo 4 turns from memory, i found 4 and quatre to 4 and half works fine for me remember to adjust both screws in cam the same! you dont really want your car shifting through technical parts straights would be fine, do you have a picture of your track?

yeah, that gearing is the standard gearing. it works fine, seems to be a good trade off of bottom end to mid range speed for electric sized tracks, my mega motor also runs around 80~90 degrees 'c
Dynamite......

By oil i meant the diff oil in the rear which was leaking and i did not change it or refill the rear diff... this was mentioned in my earlier post.....i guess. so i cont. from there... anyways thanks for all the help.

Its the same track that was used for the 5th Kyosho WC here in dubai...cut copy the link below to view the pictures..and more.

http://www.dubairchobbies.org/kwc_20...irchobbies.htm