R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 11:05 PM
RobS
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by A_Stratus
Things couldn’t have been better today! I put in some good qualifiers and was able to put it in 3rd in the A, but fell to 4th in the main with some brain farts Andy Vetor ran eXpress products for the first time today, and boy was he ever fast! I believe he set new track records in 12th scale and TC. From the sounds of it, he couldn't possibly be any happier!!! Andy ended up winning both TC stock and 12th scale 19turn. Our batteries and motors just preformed awesome!

A good friend of mine Rob Say, was running an eXpress 3700 in his TC and did very well. I believe he started fourth in the A, but I believe a wheel came off his FK05 during the main. He started right behind me in 12th scale 19 turn and finished ahead of me in the end. He will probably see this message and chime on in, but he can't get enough of the speed on his C2 and 3700 pack!!! The speed of the three of us inspired a couple other racers to run our product.

Aaron
Yup was a vary good day for me! In 12th scale my eXpress C2 was awesome thanks to some tweaking by Aaron, and was able to finish 3rd in the A-main. In touring car, my vary first race with my FK05 I managed to set a new track record running eXpress 3700's, unfortunately it was broken the vary next race by eXpress driver Andy Vetor. In the main a first lap mishap allowed me to get out into the lead and put about half a lap on the feild until one of my wheels fell off. Oh well thats racin, but I'm extremely happy with the preformence of eXpress products, you guys rock!