R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Armature replacement
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 10:54 AM
EddieO
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Trinity motors use the Tokoyo Mechs arms.....they have for years. The same arm was approved in the d4, d5, d6, cobalt, and shock....trinity based arms are only legal for use in trinity based motors.

I stock the trinity based arms to use with the trinity motors....

V2 motors use the sagami blanks, in either 4mm or 5mm.....this same arm is used in the Reedy Ti, Pt, and Checkpoint motors.....its a basic arm blank from sagami.

I stock the 4mm and 5mm arms for use with Reedy Ti and Pt, V2, and Checkpoint based motors.

When you order from our site, it lets you select what arm type you want....so we ship you the correct arm for your motor.

If you put a trinity arm in a v2 can, that would be a hybird motor as per the rules.

If you put a replacement v2 arm in your v2 can, it will be 100% legal for use by ROAR or IFMAR (BRCA has different rules, you might want to check)....

Besides, you are swapping arms among cans they were not designed to work with.....

In Indonesia, I sell lots of arms there to customers, never had an issue....

The reason you don't see Orion replacement arms, is that I don't think they sell them anymore.....I think Rick from Orion posted something to that nature.

www.teambrood.com

Later EddieO