Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Rob Phillips
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tex1
I design products myself (not the RC industry) and I find the Losi JRXS to be quite elegant. It is simple, stiff and very well thought out.
I run it locally with guys all running Xrays and TC4 cars.
I am not quite the driver some of these other guys are. I assure you all of the racers that have driven my car have said it is almost unfair how it handles compaired to their cars. On the track it seems I can do things they cannot and I know it is not my skill by any means.
The centered design means the car does not roll like the other cars. I can run the car lower, with harder tires and carry the speed more. Tire wear is almost not and issue when compaired to other cars.
It is different. The design is new.
I don't think the Losi drivers are the cream of the crop right now. Hince the lack of dominance in big races. The car is competitive and I guarantee Masami, Reinhardt or Hara could win with it. It not because of the car as much as it is they are that good. These races are finished with mere seconds seperating the leaders only because there is not enough room for the cars to be any closer.
Keep watching and I think you will see this car podium more and more.
R&D must continue to provide the best products with the best value year after year.
Jim - Get to WORK! I'll see you at World Cup.
TEX
Very, very well said.