R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTX-4
Thread: Mugen MTX-4
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 06:12 AM
Joe Chaplow
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by miker2209
Joe, u are a joke

how can u say that Kyosho and Serpent have no support? First you where running with a 710 and you had all the support of the world (did you remember who built your car the Saturday before the Wnats and who helped you during the entire event? Did you remember that in other small races, again different people from the same team help you?
And Kyosho..... you where buying everything from Asia (RRR)..... Kyosho America was still not here 100%....... and by the way, you are not supportig the US market (and i am talking not only the last part of the chain, the LHS, but buying overseas you are hurting LHS, Distributor and Importer)....... do the same with the MTX4.... Mugen USA already said that no support for kit purchased overseas!!

About Mugen: you are rigth. Awesome product and support!!!

Stop talking s...h about the manufacturers..... this is not the first time you do this (and you know it!!!!).. specially and mostly because you have ot enough experience and knowledge!!!

Sorry guys to go out of topic..... this guy is just

So the 4 is close.........i can´t wait to put mi hands on one
i have no idea who the you are, and you are talking a lot of shit. i did not say anything bad about any of the other manufacturers, i merely state how i felt about mugen. so for you to say that i am talking shit on the other manufacurers??? i never once said that serpent or kyosho offer no support. go back and read my comment, i merely said i think mugen has the best support. that does not in any way say that the other manufacturers offer no support.
it seems like you have studied my r/c past or something. you know all the cars i ran, when i ran them, etc. do me a favor and quit worrying about what i am doing and take care of yourself.
furthermore, the serpent was not the first car i ran. the first car i ever ran was the mtx-3 prospec.
so please, this is a public forum, this is open discussion. before you get all immature and calling people names, read what people really are saying.
also, how can you say i dont support the LHS. in my one year of racing, i have probably spent at least five thousand at the various LHS. so please, dont make assumptions about somebody else if you really dont know what you are talking about.
Also, for you to say that I talk shit about the manufacturers before, that is a big lie. If you read all my comments on this forum, I have always stated that I thought mugen and serpent have the best quality. I have always said that I thought serpent was a very well built cars.
Now, if you are referring to my comments that I made on the mega, hey that was my experience with that engine. Talking shit is something totally different. That is what a forum is for, its to talk about your experiences with different products. Furthermore, many others have posted very similar comments. So please don’t lie and blast people based on lies. You’re the type of person that would really make anyone want to leave this hobby. Dealing with people like you is worse than work, and that is probably why I have quit racing. And everybody wonders why r/c is always losing their racers. So buddy, before you go to bed tonite, pat yourself on the shoulder and say damn I did a great job in my efforts to eliminate r/c racing in the US--- one less racer.
i am not going to respond to anymore of your immature comments, so write on and have fun.
take care and have fun racing.
to everyone else on this forum, sorry you guys had to read this. i have a r/c relationship with many people on this site and a reputation to uphold that is important to me. i am a very decent and honest person. and when someone slanders me based on lies, it really personally affends me. so once again, sorry to everyone who just wants to read about the mtx-4 and to all who buy it good luck racing, i am sure it will be a great car!!!

Last edited by joemugen; 10-06-2005 at 09:50 AM.