R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - kyosho electric offroad
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Buff
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b-man777
hi all:i heard that kyosho is getting back into electric racing and i think it is a great thing,don't know why they got out of it in the first place.what i'd realy like to know is why they have no plans on making a new 1/10 electric race truck,because this class could use some more competition?the associated and losi trucks are very good,but more competiters means better trucks and better racing?just my two cents what do you all think?thanks
Well just know that all manufacturers that release electric racing trucks almost always come out with the buggy first, and then design the truck from that. Apparently Kyosho is still working on the buggy (pavidis) as it's still a prototype, so once they have that car finished, they'll lengthen the arms, give it longer shocks and towers, and put a body on it.

Just give them time, it's still a possibility. They just haven't even gotten the buggy done yet. The concept is, if you get the buggy handling right, the truck will fall into place because it's based on the same design geometry.