R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS
Thread: Team Losi JRXS
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 10:07 AM
rainblows
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by W.E.D.Jim
I think Billy will continue to improve with TL over time.....But, when Masami can't beat these guys, what does that say? Especially when Masami was the only driver other then Hara to make the main at off road AND on road worlds........................The JRX-S is a great car now, Jim
Look up the recent Japan Nats. Masami and Hara were there. Also, Masami seemed to have good pace at the last sedan Worlds. I think what Masami/Yok did was change their design direction towards the 415. But ignore finishes/win, look at pace shown and podium potential. I remember TL sending a good team to the LRP and seemed they were out to lunch there.

Easton was not at Yokomo for very long before making the onroad Worlds A. I haven't heard much of him onroad-wise, does he still run onroad? I know he did the offroad Worlds.

To be clear, I don't think anyone so far is claiming the JRXS is bad on the track. My claim is currently its just not obviously better in avg racer's hands, given the promise of in-line batt/motor. Seems to be at par which is ok.