R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Barracuda from Alex racing
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 08:07 PM
dynoman007
Tech Addict

Default red alexmobil

hiyas fellas !!! i bought the blood red alex car from ron meloni it is a beautiful car well built and hopped up .
i got it together and ran it in pro stock this weekend it was very well balanced and drove very smooth .......i have a few complaints not to ron meloni but to the designer..........here they are
first of all the arms are very soft
the c hubs and rear hubs have a lot of flex as well
this car had almost all of the options i still need threaded shocks the offset tabs for toe in adjustment and im gonna get the alum c hubs and rear hubs but the most important mod i see for the car is the torque kit for the front upper camber link ...................
for those of you who are wondering i tq'd with the car and had never run it before the first qualifier ...........skipped the second qualifier just for fun got hammered in the first corner very hard and it tucked the body into the chassis it was fixed in time for the leaders to pass me on the first lap lol i was able to pass every car on the track to finish 2nd .........lemme know if anyone has a line on the parts i need to finish up my red monster .........