R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 04:28 AM
Nick Simpson
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PaulC2K
Ey up mate, heard you'd got the FT last week, still in shock that ive bought one (well, team kit) at the moment!!

I did exactly the same thing with the Tamiya shocks, tried a few things to see what worked best, and found that if you put the AE shock bottoms and spring retainer then the whole unit fits on perfectly. extended the shock length about 3mm to allow it to use the droop i want to put on there and thats about it.

Also, im guessing that was you phoning me half a dozen times on Monday lunchtime, wasnt going to get up to answer it because i had a nasty migraine and didnt recognise the phone number (guessing its a PDQ line?).

Any chance of you getting hold of a AE Triangle alum block from Morley for a good price? Got the Circle, Square, 2.5 & 3.0 ones coming from the states today (£5 each, bargin!) but the Triangle wasnt in stock and i already have the 2.0 one.
Anyway, cya at Wirral in 10 days, gonna pester you about those 3800s also, was hoping to have a pack of eXpress cells to try over the winter but not heard from them about that.
Sorry it took so long to reply didnt even realise you had put anything up here.

Went to Morley to see if he has the block you want but they dont have it in stock.

With the Tamiaya Shockers there is another mod you can do that is even better but il run through that with you at wirrel mate.

The IB3800 are awsome and a big thanks goes out there to Colin at CS-Racing and also EA Motorsports.