R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas
Old 09-26-2005, 02:43 PM
SkarTisu
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
Just to give you all an idea of what I base this opinion on. It seemed as if he made it a point to learn peoples names. He walked around the pits on SEVERAL occassions asking the racers of lower abilities if they needed help, and then FOUND them someone to help them. Another for instance, was at the staging point of one race, a racer needed transmitter batteries. He was out of the scoring tower on the line helping the guy get it right.
That's just an example of the kind of person Scotty is. I've been to Trackside once. I said Hi to Scotty when we got there, then went through the race weekend and we went home. I didn't win my main or TQ or anything, so I wasn't some kind of star or anything.

Two years later, Scotty comes to our track for a race, and he walks right up to me and says, "Hey Marshall...how are you?" I was dumbfounded. He's an amazing guy with boundless energy. This event is simply an extension of what a great guy he is.

Can't wait to attend this event next year!