R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best 19T Fixed End Bell Motor?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 11:49 PM
MR JOLLY
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by TimXLB
Hi,

Mr Jolly:

Sorry you don't like the Reedy Quad Magnet 19t. we like them over here even on our smaller carpet tracks (36x68) they run strong. I think yuo just need to play with gearing. (we run foam)
AdrainM would know more about outdoors/rubber tires.(lucky guy lives in Fla)
the Team Express are also some of the fastest (if not the) in our box. the C2 based motors really rip. I haven't tried the Atlas based19t yet but hope to soon. the lay down Element motors seem to like gear but fall of really fast. worked on some this past weekend.
the only V2 19t I saw was FAST...... REALLY FAST. I didn't get a chance to run it. and I''m always looking for one to play with. same with the Checkpoint 19t when they come out.

Thanks
it`s not perssonaly
most customers are using the atlas & c2
quads is a no no

Eddie0 has said in the staes the quad mag is very successfull .but over here i`m afriad it`s not
you get a hand full of guy`s doing well with them ,but on the whole most don`t bother

trying them out

done that ,been there got a couple form eddie0 over a year ago
nope ,
we have a outdoor track just down the road open all the time for track testing ,we know the gearing off by heart for certain motors
i tyied it , farmed it out to others to try to no avail
even the CML reedy sponsered guy`s over use c2`s to go fast, coz they can`t get the quads to be that quick

any way
each to thier own
my list is
atlas
c2
quad
v2 (coz i hate these things to solder onto ,need a bloody mig welder)