R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2005 International Indoor Championships LIVE
Old 09-20-2005, 06:49 PM
futureal
R/C Tech Founder

Default 2005 International Indoor Championships LIVE

Hi all,

As many of you have heard, we have some cool things planned for this year's race, including a live internet broadcast. For the time being, you can access our live scoring applet here:
www.iic-live.com

You must have the Flash 7+ plugin installed in your browser for it to work, and you must allow any blocked content if your security settings do not already permit it.

How do I use this thing?
It's extremely simple -- visit that page, and you're there. If you'd like to chat, you may set your username to something meaningful and go nuts. The live audio should always be connected (if it isn't, there is a problem on our end) but whenever the track is closed, you won't be receiving anything, so don't be alarmed.

Current Race Status:
Obviously, the ballroom is not open yet so there are no scores or races to broadcast right now.

Upcoming Content:
Time permitting, there will be an approximately 30-45 minute radio broadcast this evening featuring Scotty Ernst and a few interviews of some well-known drivers. If it doesn't happen tonight it will be bumped until tomorrow. We WILL be broadcasting the track mic, including the drivers' meeting when it happens.

If you have questions or comments, you may post them here. Please keep this thread on-topic about the live scoring. All other race chat should be kept in the Int Champs thread.

If any technical problems arise, I ask that you remain calm and give me a chance to work them out. There are a lot of variables involved here and please rest assured that we are all doing everything we can to bring you the best possible experience.

Thanks!

Last edited by futureal; 09-22-2005 at 03:02 PM.