R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RDLogics Mongoose
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 02:13 AM
Z00M
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

If someone sees a car win the worlds and rushes out there the next day to buy one, then I would personally call them a "checkbook racer". If they spent more time on their driving skills and less time in the shop buying the latest and greatest, they would probably have better results. My opinion anyway...

I love the way my mongoose handles and it has been going faster as I learn to catch up with it. he he. This past weekend, after a month off due to lack of funds, and armed with my new Mongoose, I qualified faster than I ever have before and broke into the 18 lap bracket in 5 mins(no one has ever gone into the 19 lap bracket). Even though the car was new, nothing much else had changed and yet I was able to run faster. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing that the MTX-3 or V1RRR has over the Mongoose/G4. We'll have to see if the MTX-4 is better or just different.

Originally Posted by g4raycer
i have been reading quite a bit on these forums about the g4 and i see that as soon as they saw the rrr win the worlds and now with the soon to be released mtx-4, many people just gave up on the g4.If you buy a car you have to stick with it and iron out the faults otherwise you will never get anywhere.anyway in my opinion i think there is not much difference in the handling of the rrr,g4,mtx3,710 etc.........
they are all top cars!!!!!

I have had my g4 for almost a year now and i am very happy with it.i am always consistantly up in the top 3 and i race against mainly other g4's and rrr's and mtx-3's.now im not bragging im just trying to prove a point that the g4 is just as good as any other car out there