R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Lots FS: CRC 3.2 & Yokomo YRX-12, Yokomo TC Tires, JR Receivers, New Motors, more
Old 09-14-2005, 08:03 AM
TurboFC3S
Tech Regular

Default Lots FS: CRC 3.2 & Yokomo YRX-12, Yokomo TC Tires, JR Receivers, New Motors, more

Sorry for the long title, but I have a lot of stuff I'm looking to clear out off the basement. Pictures are not 56K friendly, but I think bigger is better

Orion Revolution 10x2 - never ran in box: SOLD
Trinity Cobalt 10x1 flatwire - never ran in box: SOLD
Team Luna Explosion 8x3 - never ran (machine wound with Reedy Ti can, produced by Sorex, perfect 4wd buggy motor): $25 shipped
JR R330S 27mhz receiver (small bit trimmed from crystal slot, otherwise like new): $50 shipped
JR R330S 75mhz receiver - like new: $55 shipped

All these items can be seen in this picture

Motors and Receives

--- All tires and wheels sold ---

Speedmind Tire Warmers, as new, just a squished box: $45 shipped

Speedmind Tire Warmers

Team Magic X5 Starter Box, brand new never used in box with instructions: $50 shipped

Team Magic X5 Starter Box

Huge 1/12 onroad package, I got all this in a trade but have nowhere in St Louis to use it. It looks great, and is pretty much a turn-key 1/12 package. I'll try my best to describe it, but the pictures do a better job.

Crc 3.1 with most of the 3.2 parts, has new style front end on it and a complete old style front end in the package. Parts box contains a bunch of (new in package) springs for front and rear, steering blocks, suspension spacers, ride height washers, king pins, and many other misc used parts. Box contains numerous practice tires in various conditions, and on the Crc are new front magentas and rear greys.

Yokomo wrx12-we in pretty good shape with old style front end.

Other parts included in the package 4 painted bodies and a new one, Airtronis 94143 servo and a GWS standard mini servo. One SMC 4-cell GP3300 pack with good numbers and runtime, near new Express tuned Monster based stock motor, and tuned Chameleon 19t.

Everything as a package, do NOT want to break up at this time: $200 shipped

Pictures
1/12 Package #1

1/12 Package #2

1/12 Package #3

1/12 Package #4

1/12 Package #5

1/12 Package #6

The Fine Print - free shipping on any order over $25, package deals for buyers of multiple items. Please check my feedback, I have many many satisfied customers and absolutely no negatives. I prefer paypal, but payment in advance can be made by check or money order as well.

Support a guy who needs to pay a lawyer and take his b**ch ex-wife back to court, us guys have to stick together somehow!

Thanks for reading

Last edited by TurboFC3S; 09-18-2005 at 09:14 PM.