R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TRF415
Thread: Tamiya TRF415
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Rick Draper
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by trf racer
its not the first time racer has made blatent mistakes.its all over the place,one way or another.if they did a little researh they would get there facts writte.
if they have more 'contacts'how can they make a stupid mistake.
if it was just this,id let it go,but it isnt.they think they have facts about everything.when really,they dont.
if there gonna publish something,then they should get it writte.
another example.
in the review of the worlds,they said surikarn,chose the tbevo4,he didnt,he wanted the 415,but by time he went to change chassis,it had been marked.after its marked,you cant change it.
thats just an example.
also they said,'new tamiya signing adam rogers'he hasnt signed anything to do with tamiya.he is an privateer on the chassis front,only backed by TIR and LRP.
i read racer,so i cant slate them that much,but i do chuckle sometimes to myself.
The Adam Rodgers quote is in Radio Race car seen it when i was reading it in the news agents Under a pic of him holding his 415.

Also with the 415/Evo 4 thing if Tamiya state he chose a Evo 4 then that is what they are going to print. They like all other mags will not print a statement that would get them in trouble with a manufacturer.