R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 02:02 AM
trf racer
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fjm9898
yes and if you think about the 415ms is expensive as hell. i think, i havent checked in a lone time, but the 415ms is $480 and now they have the msx converson kit on top of the MS wich is another $200 so if you think about the 415 accually is the most expensive car and its been out for a while. but hey that is what tamiya is known for. putting out kits and conversons all the time. if you ask me tamiya makes the highest priced cars. and they still break all the time. half of the people that i know that ran it our local TCS race broke there car at least once. and the turn buckles are aluminum stock, so basically there is another what $40 i think for the TI ones. cuz the aluminum ones bend way way to easy
this is the first conversion kit tamiya have ever done for a competition touring car.please get you facts write.i have NEVER seem a tamiya break wisbones or huibs or even turnbuckles,titanium or aluminium.
the onlty thing ive seen is grub screws come loose from the spur gear mount.ive had that and so as adam rogers whilst on his way to a national win.
please dont slate cars you probly never driven.
thing is people will pay the price for the tamiya and conversion,because they no its good.
in the uk there is atleast 3-4 drivers i can think of running the tamiya at nationals and making top 15.
before there were none,and one of them has gone from a factory backed driver to being independent to run the tamiya.
he has just won a uk national race,the ko grand prix at west london race way.
well done adam by the way hehe