R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Tiger S3 v Xray XB8 v Mugen MBX5 Prospec v Kyosho 777 Special 1
Old 08-29-2005, 10:14 PM
Brad8283
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

windellmc-What does me driving a SP2 having to do with what I said? Yes, I have driven one and I cannot tell where the extra $150 went. Like I said, I am not some dude that races every weekend. I race occaionally because I have other things in life to worry about like hunting, fishing, LSU football, and a girlfriend. What I stated was a personal opinion that the Jammin was a perfect fit for me. I am about to graduate college, and money is important to me. I pay for all my hobbies, I dont get that extra money to spend on toys from mom and dad. Im glad you like your car so much, but to me its unecessary to fork over that extra money for it. The Jammin is a great car, I dont have any experience with the parts being cheaply made or like you stated, "I have heard about the metal parts wearing out a little quicker than other brands". Like I said before, people that bash the Jammin have no experience with it. Obviously you dont have experience with it because you only heard problems other people had with it. I have not have any problems with my car. I am not starting a thread war, because its gay and immature, but I just dont understand why people still think that Kyosho is the only good 1/8th scale buggy. Good luck with your buggy. Later.