R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Midwest Racers Organization (R/C Club)
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 08:56 PM
shodaman
Tech Apprentice

Here's the email that I sent out to all of the email addresses that we currently have on file for r/c racers. If you didn't get an email from me and want these emails on club news/information to come to you, send me your email address so that I can get you added. Thanks..

HobbyTown USA and the now forming Lincoln R/C Club are holding an important meeting to discuss the formation of a Lincoln R/C Club. The meeting will take place at the East Park HobbyTown on Thursday, September 8th, starting at 8:00PM. Everyone is encouraged to attend this meeting and future meetings so that this new club can organize and be prepared to run the races for the 2006 race season.

Items that we will be discussing at this meeting will be:

Name of club

Member dues and member perks

Different committees that we will need (so far we have Race Committee, Track Committee, Promotion Committee, and Sponsorship Committee)
Nominate and vote on Board of Directors
Fund raising ideas
Open discussion

Most of the decisions that will affect people and racing will be voted on and enforced by this club. If you have ideas/opinions please come to the meeting and be heard. If you are unable to attend this meeting and have ideas that you would like to submit please feel free to respond to this email. Or, a lot of discussion is being held on the website www.rctech.net. Just click on the [Message Forums] link at the top left of the page and scroll down to the Nebraska Racing forum (about ¾ of the way down the page). In that forum there is all kinds of good information on the Nebraska R/C racing scene including a thread for discussions about this club.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me or talk to me at the track. Thanks…

Jason Meyer