R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2002, 06:06 PM
HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Tech Master

Originally posted by kevink2
First nitro sedan? Get the RD Logics in-line one-piece. Around $40 bucks for the ROAR legal, nice polished aluminum. The non-ROAR model is even cheaper, I believe. Performs well, can't beat it for the price (I think HAG will back me up on that one). You can try to find the one that will yield you the best performance, etc., blah blah blah, but realistically, if this is your first nitro sedan, you're going to bash it a few times before you get it running well (especially if you're a novice driver), and the pipe is always the first thing to get damaged. Nothing like smashing in your brand new shiny RB pipe on the first run (I should know!). All it takes also is one hacker t-boning you on the right side. The RD Logics pipe also comes with all the springs, couplers, etc. you'll need, and they also throw in a shiny pipe hanger wire.
The RD pipe is really nice for the price, I do admit that and it works well on my little track
I also have a RB X12 and a turbo ring, both of these work well also but hear is the kicker
Turbo ring =$40
RBX12 = $45
RD Logics in line = 39.95 and comes with all the goodies