R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEAM LOSI LST official thread
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 09:28 AM
stevenmichael
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by LST BAYAN
DOES ANY ONE HAVE THIS YET??? (FLEX TEC UPPER AND LOWER ARMS)
IS THE RPM BETTER THAN THIS??
MY SET UP:
- FORWARD ONLY KIT ( AWESOME DRIVE FASTER )
- THREADED SHOCKS ( MUST HAVE )
- ALUMINUM DIFF COVER ( MAINLY FOR DISPLAY ONLY )
- METAL GEAR CONVERSION KIT TI ( HAS BIG APPETITE )
- LST ALUMINUM CLUTCH SHOES ( REACTS FASTER MUST HAVE )
- SECINDARY COVER ( ONLY THE LEXAN GOOD ENOUGH )
- PRO LINE COMMANDO - MADE BY WELD RACING ( AWESOME )
** RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING THIS THRUCK ON ROAD WITH WELD RIMS AND ROAD RAGE 40 SERIES TIRES ZOOM ZOOM...

TO FOLLOW UPGARDE
- PEAK RACING DIABLO .28 OR
- SIRIO .27 PRO..
ANY COMMENTS ON THIS GUYS.....??????

I'M NEW ... FROM TORONTO
THANK YOU SO MUCH.. GUYS
hey thanks for replying to this thread and welcome,

i like the rpm arms,what i dont like is having to go out and buy to lunsford ti links to beef up the swiss cheese links that come with it.the good news? me and dazlst1 have found you only need to do the front ones the rears dont bend but the fronts twist like a pretzel.

the flex teks sound interesting its just swallowing the price,no one around our track has them.

the alum. diff covers are amust have upgrade the stock ones crack from the load being put on them and if you want it to react even better put fluid in the diffs even more bite.

i was thinking about the commandos my concern would be weight and durability as far as the rings go havent seen a set yet so cant comment but how many time can you unscrew it and put it back on before it wears out?

the ti ni gear set is awesome i ran mine for close to a gallon of fuel and they look almost new still.

as for motor im kinda in the same boat,but the one im waiting for is the OS 30 VG it looks wicked and the guy on the thread said it was a beats in his savage cant wait to see this motor.

talk at you guys later
steven