R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Deal with patelladragger
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 08:10 AM
patelladragger
Tech Master

man I'm sick of your lies.

You and I both know you had two v1rr and I was dealing on the second one because we talked about it remember? I did give up on the first one because you wanted more than I was willing to pay.

But this time- You offered me the adjustable rear diff off that second one too but I didn't want it - remember? How could it have been sold long ago if you just sold me the deck off it and you offered me the adjustable diff off of it?

The deal closed at 255 not 230, the extra money was because you were supposed to take the deck that had the aluminum handle off that other car and include some yellow springs.

And I already said that you played your little word game and would come back and say you didn't mean you'd send the tank in the deck. No problem - I had you calculated correctly - it was my fault for not spelling out that I don't want the deck without the tank that goes in that deck. When I get ready to sell this thing I'm going to have to disclose the fact that there is a large hole drilled in the deck for a lcg tank that is not included.

You think you're cunning - but you're not. Which is why I sent you a PM requesting that you clarify exactly how many universals you were planning to send for the bad ones you sent on this car. I don't think you were going to send 2 before I said something about it, all your PM's referred to A universal, singular. shady.

I'm through with this - nothing more to say. I think enough people can see what they're dealing with here.