R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas
Old 08-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Big Daddy Boomer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
Hey Boomer whats up?

First......OK I am in for the poker game!!!!!!!!!!!

Second.......We all know that when you have a handout tire sauce there we always be someone who cheats...I have seen it too many times....whether it be at a U.S nats or at a race in Europe...I have seen,smelled it and so have others .......what was done?NOTHING but a slap on the hand and told not to do it again.....and they do.....

I know that you try to have a handout sauce but what happens when someone adds stuff to it.....the only way you can have a handout sauce is say you can use nothing....but we all know that will never happen(on carpet)

If you are going to use a handout sauce then thats good but you need one person(Iknow it will make it harder)to only look after tires.....if it smells like something else...then no go for that qual and a mark against your name..if caught again then you are out.....

That is just my opinion.....I just hate when some people cant play by the same rules....if you cant play the same ...STAY HOME!!!

I may have just gone off but people need to know what is going on at races that have handout sauces.......

I know this will stir up some conversation about it but heck it needed to be said........

BTW.....CANT WAIT FOR THE RACE,

Barry
Hey Barry
I Was wondering when i would hear from you about the poker

Scotty is deciding what we can do about this, but i like your idea of pre race tech hmmm.

How bad is it when guys have to cheat and still suck!