R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Magnetic advance on 19T and Stock Motors
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 11:30 PM
lickrim
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dmayhew25
If you were talking to only adrian then PM him, don't run your mouth about a company ( A well respected one ) that MIGHT have been cheating. I never claimed you were cheating but you took it that way, WHY????? .

Was I at the RROC Race? Nope, Only ever been to a handful of races. Club races at that. Again, did I say you were a middle of the pack racer? No, I said they are more likely to cheat than the guys making A mains at big races. I have no idea who you are but some things you say make you sound like a crybaby.

Do you think if you had their motors you would have beaten the guys in front of you at that race?? Just curious.
sorry bro the only guy crying is you ...EA did not get dissed on this thread its all cool MR.Butter came thru to set things right, if you werent there dont go there...i ran the brushes that came on the motor yes the ones w/ the eyelet..766 i would have finished in the same spot with peters motor ..if your dissing me for telling it like it is so be it , it like being straight with every body even haters.....

Last edited by lickrim; 08-19-2005 at 09:10 AM.