R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CVEC is under new ownership, here is CVEC's R40
Old 08-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Jea3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well, this is just in short, a single chamber pipe, you can get more RPM's out of it, but it is louder. A two chamber pipe can get more torque out of it, and it is a little quieter. We have a mid range pipe coming, I've been testing it on a Mugen Prospec MTX3, with a Mugen X12 engine, running 20% fuel. Wow, this thing is real nice. I'll be posting more about it after I run it in Lakeland, FL next weekend.

The pipe of my choice right now, is the RS120TLC, or the RS150TLC. The 150 has a 5.2mm ID stinger. Great torque and good top end. The 120 has a 5.0mm ID stinger, and it's the same in power, just not as much on the top end as the 150, but compared to other 5.0mm pipes, it’s the best in my book.

Want to thank everyone that has tried the new CVEC pipes, and want to remind you all; let me know what you like, or dislike about the pipes. I'm a racer just like any of you. I want to make the best pipes on the market. We make the pipe right here on CNC HAAS machines, in Melbourne, Florida, USA...