R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Does Mugen have a team anymore??
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 05:31 PM
JAG Racing
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ROBBIE C
There is no such place named Crystal Lake here in Cali. so please don't confuse the two.
I race at Crystal park just as much as anywhere else we all whatch each others backs as racer's and friends.
I think you are a victim of an internet scam so please leave our local track out of it especialy if the name is not the same.
Robbie - Cody was only trying to help me (theft victim). This guy DOES race at Crystal Park and Revelation in California. I have already talked with Van and he is aware of the situation. In addition, another track owner has helped me a great deal and sooner or later I will track this guy down - but obviously with no help from you..... go ahead and keep your head in the sand. This was not meant as a negative implication on Crystal Park; only a warning about this guy who is in your neighborhood.... and he is.

And as a matter of fact, I received an email from this Rickey just this morning becuase of this post on RCTech.

So consider this a public message and watch out and if you ever need any help tracking a theif down here in Texas, please let us know. We have our ways too

Last edited by JAG Racing; 08-16-2005 at 05:53 PM.