R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEAM LOSI LST official thread
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 08:53 PM
dirtdemon
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Nice Truck!

Hey stevenmichael,

Nice Truck. Looks like you are going with a single servo setup. My project is very near completion as well. By the time I get back from this business trip I should have a Hitec HSC-5955TG 333 waiting so I can complete it. I also opted for the Novarossi after the Mach disintegrated on the 3rd break in tank. I had a Sirio .30 from Tower but couldn't find a suitable pipe so I sent it back and picked up the NR. I also found a setup for a rotostart from Crispy Critters. The new RPM gear cover got installed this morning before I jumped on a plane for Portland. This is a sweet setup. Beats the heck out of the lexan part from Losi. I'll work on posting some shots here next week. Since I did extensive research in the forums when building it I plan to document the whole process at the "soon to be released" www.projectlst.com and include links to the best ideas I came across. I'm guessing I'll see you at the Hobbytown USA track in Madera in a couple of weeks. I hear there will be an all day event sometime this month.

dirtdemon