R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rant: RC Car Action Touring Cars Edition
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:21 PM
R.Ellis
Tech Adept

yeah i have to admit that is kind-of-steep increase for international shipping, but here in France they do have a few RC CARS related magazine, but you dont get a fraction of the info as you do in XRC, if i do pick one up here ill tell ya its not for the article's, its just to see how my Friends here did at a particular race that i may have missed or didnt attend, and not to mention how expensive they are, and you dont get for what you pay for Here!!!

But also you have to look at the source of where the Mag is located, Southern California, right in the heart of RC in California, where you have, Tamiya, HPI, Novak, Airtronics, Associated, Losi, Proline, not to mention a few others, so if you want somewhat most current info, well there its, and i hate to say but if you want it you have to pay for it, but that international price is a bit big, i feel for you, but id have to say if anyone is going to hurt that particular magazine, its right here, and its almost free all its costs is just some of your time, and if you need an answer, you can get answers right here...ok Enough