R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sick and tired of SIKNTIRED!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 12:10 PM
sikntired
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It is you yourself that is in the wrong! You state that it was weeks, it was not it was 10 (ten) days! I had a family crisis (DEATH!) that came up within hours of our last conversation, the wife and I had to fly out to Texas asap to console my sister. I was unable to contact you and to be quite frank, you or your fucking pipe was the last thing on my mind!!! When I did arrive home I was able to open my email and then realized that you were having a complete tantrum and had absolutely no compasion what so ever!!! You also stated that you did not want to sell me the pipe and would never do business w/ me again, which is fine and dandy but I had all intentions of sending out the money when I got home, so you are the one who actually cancelled the transaction....REMEMBER!!!
I dont mind bumping it at all, I did nothing wrong (other than not having paypal!) and you are simply making a complete ass out of yourself!!! People on this site can go to your add and see for themselves when we started the deal (july 27-28), NOT weeks as you claim you are just plain lying! I had all intentions of buying it, you are the one who emailed me and told me you would not and will not deal w/ me!! Again I will be more than happy to post ALL the other sites I have had dealings on w/ absoulutely no problems what so ever!!!
I have bought things from people on this site and have had a great experience in doing so, I think what this kid wants is for me to apologize for my brother in law dying while in combat in Iraq, and if thats the case Matt can go to hell!!!!!