R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Surge Worldwide
Thread: Surge Worldwide
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 08:25 PM
ghuber
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wow guys, thanks for the calls and e-mails!! As I said a while back we intend design and sell our own original stuff, this is the 3rd product that we will be carrying that has only the Surge logo behind it and doesn't belong to any other company. I think the fall season will bring some new interesting things gadgets from us... Surge will no longer be focusing on just batteries and motors. For us, these things are coming at the right time, as you can see the battery and motor market is absolutely flooded with little companies all trying to do the same thing. To diversify is good, my friends..

As soon as we get this prototype cleaned up a bit, I'll post some pics of the new tray. Just to answer some of the questions I've been receiving, it is a 0v tray, and requires 12v power. It does not use the discharged battery power to do the reverse pulse like some of the other designs out there; instead it has its own built in mechanism to deliver a significant pulse to each cell in a fixed firing sequence.