R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RDLogics Mongoose
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 10:09 AM
YBSLOW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HELLION
I can read it slow I can read it fast it does not change what he said! By jumping in here and saying he has never seen leaks on the team cars would indacate they don't leak. Maybe you should read the posts in here I'm not the only one who has been complaining about this. But after all the team cars don't leak so there must not be a problem with any other gastanks leaking !!! Now maybe you should read this slow : I could care less if the team cars don't leak or the serpents brake disc almost rub!!! This is entertaining seeing how you guys address the issues
I knew you would not read it slow enough. We did not say you did not have a tank leak, we said we did not.Again I say send it back to RD It is possible to come across a bad tank once in awhile (I went thru 3 or in my 710 when I was running it) This is not bashing Serpent just stating an example. In regards to the brake disc comment, again just an example: I run for Delta with an XP$ and right in the instruction manual it tells you to grind off the corner of the engine mount on the case a little to clear the brake disc.(this is fairly common. None of these are excuses we just tried to point out that these are small issues that we are working on and hopefully we will have all of these problems fixed soon. No car is perfect and all require some massaging, some more than others. I've built and raced just about all of them believe me. Maybe it is the tone of your post that gets you ansewrs you don't like.