R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What's up with the Mi2
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 09:19 PM
AdrianM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyrrus
I have to agree. when ever I needed help, the guy's are always there to help. I do have the problem being one of the only guy's in my club running an MI2. (there is one other in the club but he drive and atlas or his yoko) Everyone has gone on the x-ray ban wagon. I tried a guy fk04 didn't like the feel. sure it was dialed. but didn't feel right.. As some may now or not. I'm new to the racing scene this season. I've been a d or e driver all this season. today I quilifies for the c(yipee). won it and bump up to the B. well I got smoked. there cars were better geared. plus my motor need a com cut bad. All I can say it thanks to all the schumacher team for helping me out. I'm on a mission to prove that there are other option out there.
I mean I could of bought a dodge(x-ray) or buy a porche(MI2). I bought the posrche and love it. unfortunalty my LHS doesn't carry part on hand. but I can get them across the pound. I just seems schumacher aren't popular up here in Canada. Well any how thanks again team Schumacher. now I just need more speed. to make the A Main.
The sad part is our Canadian distributor is in BC ...doing his typical poor job at it. Might be time to look elsewhere for a Canadian dist.