R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR bylaws revision
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 07:27 PM
futureal
R/C Tech Founder

Yes, I called you a jerkoff but I thought better of it and edited it all of 10 seconds later. So, allow me to correct myself: you are a jerkoff. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm just getting in touch with my inner child.

My initial reaction to checking out this thread, which turned into an advertisement for another site, was "Boy, I should ban this guy right here and now and be done with it." But I didn't. That doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. ROAR has its problems, true, but having them on here benefited us all -- or at least I like to think it did. I don't know who was directly responsible for Rick, Dawn, and the rest to decide they no longer wanted to be here, but I have a few good ideas.

Anyway, I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you on here. I wouldn't feel right about making a ROAR forum without their consent, so I won't. If they don't want to be on here, that's their choice, although I hope they will change their position.

In the meantime, there is no need for people to go to any other site to talk about ROAR. Anybody can talk about ROAR all they want on here. Your comment of "Post over there, there are no closed threads and no edit buttons" implies that stuff is censored on R/C Tech, which it is not. In the ROAR forum, ROAR could moderate it as they see fit, but if you'd like to say something about ROAR you can certainly post it somewhere else on the site.