R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC car action
Thread: RC car action
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 02:12 PM
serpentracer1
Tech Fanatic

Yall are to funny.Im sitting here thinking back to the late 80's and early 90's when we didnt have this wealth of info that we get from the magizines today.Yes I do see repeats in different parts of magizines from time to and thats ok.How many times have we asked the same question on the same topic being related to rc or not I know I have.So in my opinon its fine.With the vast amount of time and effort put into the magizines these days its great I may not get somethings from one magizine that I get from others from month to month but to me its great to see infomation being sent out when I can remember a time it was hard to get any infomation concerning this hobby.I appauled(Spelling who cares I know what I said) all the magizine for giving us the chance every month to maybe learn or read about what happened at different events,and as far as advertising who's going to pay the overhead if they didnt have it?Sometimes you have to sit back and think what you have in front of you and use it to your best cause what if you didn't have it at all? Can you truly say that if you didn't have this wealth of information that we have now a days that you can truly advance in this hobby as fast? Just my 2 cents. If you want to give me change for my 2 cents thats ok by me.