R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Internet petition to have Homer Allman removed from R/C racing
Old 07-27-2005, 05:14 PM
smaxxman
Tech Regular

Ok i have read all of this lets not bash any more!.....Lets talk about what roar should do like Anthony Saunders was doing a few pages ago. Comitee stuff has been adressed. The way i see is that the ROAR members dont have nearly as much say as they should. I have no idea where these so-called ROAR forums are and also look at how many people voted in the last election, you say there are 6,000 total members- how many voted? And those who voted where they informed voters?- because i, much like the rest of your memebers know of absolutely nothing of what is happening in ROAR. I would love to see ROAR be a huge organization for racing but if things dont get changed, in almost every aspect, starting with giving memebers more information, i see RC Pro-Series taking over and then ROAR will be gone for- ever......The president doesnt go to war without the citizens knowing about it. ROAR is stuck in the early 90's and they arent catching up nearly as fast as they should.......Just my 2 cents