R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Region 12 Fuel Championships
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 11:55 AM
YBSLOW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Finally

Originally Posted by ROARprez
The race will go on in San Jose for 1:8 and open 1:10 at the RAMS clubs. Both Revelation and Crystal Park have approached the region director to hold a ROAR Region 12 Fuel Sedan Championship so the Sedans will definately be able to have a regional. Any other tracks interested in hosting the Sedan Fuel regionals should contact Steve Wang for consideration.

I know a number of guys from Southern California are planning to come up and have a fun time at this race. We are ready to do our best and have FUN.

See you there.
Obviously nobody knew to bid for a sedan only regional as July is almost over. It makes it a little difficult to get a good date that the majority of racers can attend as every track has had there schedule out since January at the latest. I hope Crystal Park gets the event because Revelation allready has six big races there a year allready and Cp could sure use some good press and maybe they will start getting a good turnout again.

Does this mean BADBOY will stop challenging everyone to a race on his hometrack now?

I might make it to both races now that I know there is going to be a sedan race somewhere.

See you guys at the GLC.