R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CVEC is under new ownership, here is CVEC's R40
Old 07-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Jea3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That is the RS120TLC, which is the pipe that meets ROAR requirements. That pipe will work good for those engines. The pipe that we are waiting on, is more for a mid-range - top end pipe. We are still in design stage on that. We hoped to have it for next weekends race, but we are delayed with it, due to the success of the JATO and REVO pipes.

I've been running the RS150TLC on the parking lot type of races, with a 140 foot straights. The RS120TLC is the same pipe, but with a 5mm ID stinger, and runs as good, but I'm looking for every little bit I can get, against JP's with outlaw pipes on these little tracks. I'm still running an all stock Mugen X12 engine, with our first outlaw or "open" pipe that meets ROAR requirements. We will make an all outlaw pipe soon, with a 6mm stinger for the higher horsepower engines.

We are now working on the new Savage 4.6SS pipe now, and our first big block pipe for the REVO and TMaxx.