R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Internet petition to have Homer Allman removed from R/C racing
Old 07-26-2005, 01:21 PM
JusBox
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Homer Allman
As stated whats done is done. I take full responiblity for my actions. I will deal with whatever flack I get from it. Controverisial, lunancy and passioniate big words for little cars.

I do not blame Dawn for me not getting the nats. I blame Dawn for not telling me the truth on several occasions not only related to the nats. If she can live with her actions, so can I. There will be a day when all this madness is over. Who will be left standing.......

Dave from an earlier post you said Dawn didn't try and sway your vote. Being you were one of the ones voting against me I can see why she didn't
try and sway you. You were already there.

I've heard several times the race went to the best place. How do we know that? What makes were the race went any better than it would have been coming here. Please do explain.
When he does explain, make sure it's not the "in the middle of nowhere" excuse. I figure you go somewhere to race, not to take in an amusement park or shop at Saks while doing so. If you have whiney kids and a wife, leave 'em at home.