R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 08:35 PM
andrewdoherty
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Thanks rcKnight. Of the things you mentioned the only ones I hadn't tried yet is running different droop on the battery side and measureing the shocks with a caliper. (dont have digital caliper yet. In the mail for exactly this reason!) Do y'all think NOT doing this could cause the pull? I have it on an integy version one setup board and Ive got zero front toe, 2. rear toe and -1.5 camber. I've been setting the droop with the associated plastic stick. Is this not precise enough? The steering rack is tightened and has only a small amount of slop. Is it possible that my tub is tweaked severely? Meaning that it is tweaked so much I cant make up for it with my other adjustments? I was thinking about how I left my r/c car in my car in the heat the other day. Could this have warped it? Even when I loosen all 12 chassis brace screws it seems the chassis rocks the tiniest bit from corner to corner and is not remedied when I press the chassis flat on a marble couter and tighten the brace screws.. Are there any other methods of setting tweak with out a tweak board? An inquiring mind wants to know. Thank for being gracious to such a bewildered and bumbling rookie.

Andrew