R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Skyline Racing Products
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Joe Chaplow
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bobby Flack
I just wanted to stop by and tell anyone thats reading this that if you arent running a one of the Skyline pipes, you should be. These things are awesome. They have the best overall package out of any pipe i've run. Awesome power (top and bottom end), and also great for mileage. Doesnt get much better then that. The other good part is now I dont have to worry about testing different pipes because the Skyline is already the best. So, try one out and you'll find out what I mean.

Oh, and the RRR towers can take one hell of a beating so run that too.
i was thinking what pipe is the best. let me just share a tad of information. ralph burch distributes Max (fantini) motors. he also distributes their pipes. at the nationals, (i pit across from him and saw what he runs) he ran the max motor with a skyline vr12 pipe. that in itself should tell you what kindof pipe skyline produces. (p.s. skyline is not sponsoring me at all, i just keep their name in my signature because i think they are one of the very good companies out there that actually stand behind their product and provide the best customer support)