R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Prices in HK
Thread: Prices in HK
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 07:27 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

The colour is just a personal thing. But if you imagine getting some metallic electric blue paint and spraying your charger you have the LRP!! Function wise the charger is supposed to be pretty good...although I have not use one yet. Many people have very good results from the Pitbull, I would expect similar charging performance from the LRP....

You can get the LRP in most places, Kings Hobbies and Perfect Garage may be a good place to start. PG is in the plaza at the junction of Dundas and Kwong Wah st. Kings is in a covered ally next to the plaza. Should be around HK$11xx for the LRP.

Sanwa RX211 is good I have been using this with my 2000R...Wagio will definately have. I think it is around $4xx. Wagio is located at the back of the YMCA hotel at Mong kok.

Servo wise. I would only recommend the KO 2143 or Sanwa WR (I think there is a new version out now??). Both will set you back $5xx each! Sanwa tend to be a bit more expensive. I understand KO are a bit in sort supply right now. Try Harmony (Kong wah st), Kings, PG.....prices of these are actually fairly std.......

However, just for electric, you may consider the KO 2173 as well....