R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Forum Etiquette
Thread: Forum Etiquette
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 04:23 PM
R40Victim
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If we were so caught up in the rules, this thread wouldn't be in the electric touring forum now would it? The reason I chimed in is because it's really annoying when people's beliefs affect my entertainment. Like I said, there are two knobs... I don't care about the rules, those are there so people like you can sleep at night.

"Man the ACLU has scewed people eyes on what that term accutaly means....
In short it means that THE CHURCH....Meaning a CHURCH can not make governmental decesions.....And they don't so go away with that kind of talk..."

It's the principal of the matter. Why should his beliefs and taste limit what I can see? I didn't bring up church, a Christian did. He said that the avatars offended him, as a Christian. What else is that supposed to mean? I like this site because it's not so P.C. I like hearing/seeing what people think, not what they think is "Appropriate" for children, again...TWO KNOBS.

I didn't want to start a religeous argument, just stating my opinion. It's really very simple, your religeous beliefs and or taste should never affect me...period That's why I brought up the constitution.

P.S. TWO KNOBS