R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Car Forum
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Greenbox
Tech Adept

ack i hate leaky diffs. I got a solid rear axle up in front and it performs great without the mess. As for my custom air filter elbow... it works fine fits snug and no air leaks... i dont think... Anyway got a few runs in today but my steering was alittle on the bad side. I was thinking of getting a hudy set up board to dial in my car but... i am not sure if it is able to measure the steering rate and endpoints... cause my left is set to 65 and my right is set to 105 and they are identical. If i set the left to 100 its turns wayy to much. so i just wanted to know if i get a set up board of that expense it will do what i want it to do... My car runs a lil bit to the right but no too much. that new bumber i installed saved me big time twice with that bad curb that popped out of nowhere. Its a bit thicker and its wider and longer. Absorbs impacts and looks great too. Anyways i'd like to show pics but my files are waay tooo big ... i was going to show the custom elbow....looks cool its clear u can see the fuel splash around in the carb and the bumper i got...oh well guess i gotta get a photobucket account.