R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rc10ntc3
Thread: Rc10ntc3
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage
I've been running 40s in the front and 37s in the rear(Ellegis) on our parking lot track. I also run the diff in the front with the sway bar flat. I know a fast guy who runs without the front sway bar and he is dialed.
Rookie S.- What are you using for tires at T.P.? You thinking of going to AJs Sat night since T.Ps. going to every other week? You ever run there on a Sat. night? Nick A.
I think I have a plan to AJ for their touphy race around August.....the only problem I have at AJ is....7-10 ppl turn out each week. 1 class of nitro for 5 minutes, no marshell (may be only 2-3 ppl) and for sure, no one can refuel you...
This year I have not have chance to go to AJ yet, but I might try to go there for the touphy race.....right now, I am more concentrated on the 235mm and 1/8th for the upcomign MWS at Chicago, Toledo and Cinci.....big races.

About foams...I only use GQ tires (sponcered by them) but I am running different setup from most ppl....I use softer front and harder rear for more even wear for 30 minutes main....I ran 35F 38R, or 38F 40R......but mostly, 35F/38R.