R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 02:26 PM
JANTLE
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I understand all of you feelings Dark. You do not understand how hard it was not to run out of Constant's hotel room with it and race it this weekend. Also it won't help to storm Corally U.S.A Headquarters since the car is on it's way back to Holland as we speak. We were all talking about how we were going to promote the car for advertising and there were alot of great ideas. People will know what this car is!!!!!!! It is also hard to time the release date and the advertising schedule since the press has such a long lead time. We are not having any more delays than Associated did with their TC3 (It is alot less) or Losi did with some of their cars. Word just leaked out early that they were starting the design process too soon. You have to understand that Constant has been burned once in a big way. If it were you would you let it happen again. There is soo much time and money in the design and quality of this car that it is not fair to him to not get the reward. Sure others will copy this new car at some point (they would be crazy not to) but why not control the damage a little bit. I have a gut feeling that you will start to see some spy shots at some time soon since they are doing the final round of testing in the next few weeks. I know how you all feel and I don't have the new car myself but, I will wait like the rest of you and dream about it in my sleep.

Jeff Antle
Team Corally U.S.A