R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The perfect touring car
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 03:59 PM
Phil C
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by odawg315
whats really funny is everyone is going to come on here and post there car being the best, and they should, thats why they bought it, nobody is gonna go out and say let me buy a car that sux, no there gonna buy what they think is best. but only im right, cus the trf415ms is the world champ!!!
I must say i agree with you in that the 415ms is a great car, and is the 'world champion', but...... do you not think it had something to do with the driver aswel? I really think he could have won it with any car as long as it was set up well.
I feel there is not a bad touring car on the market at the moment, some may be slightly better than others in some way or another but they all have the potential to do well in the hands of a good driver. So it all comes down to personal preferance, Which for me is the Yokomo BD . The only problem with it is the pins in the driveshafts literally suck, although saying that they do in the 415 aswel Thats the only thing i broke on either car though so everything else gets a big thumbs up